Welcome to our web site for Waterford, one of Lexington’s most desirable neighborhoods and recognized widely for our outstanding swimming facility, our beautiful clubhouse, our landscaping and our ongoing investments in quality-of-life improvements. These pages are our primary means of sharing relatively permanent information relating to our neighborhood, the amenities available to our residents and others, our business operations, news and scheduled events. We hope you will visit us here often, and we will always welcome your feedback.
Some of the amenities available to our residents include:
- Our professionally managed and maintained pool is the neighborhood’s social hub during the summer months. We also have a youth pool for our younger swimmers.
- Our attractive, spacious and well-appointed clubhouse is available for rental for meetings, holiday parties, wedding showers and receptions, graduation parties, and many other social occasions.
- Two tennis courts resurfaced in October 2017 located just north of the clubhouse.
- Last, but certainly not least, our signature feature – two beautiful ponds located on either side of the neighborhood’s main entrance. These are perfect areas for walking, relaxing, or just watching the ducks and geese (but please don’t feed them!).
We invite you to have a look at our city-data.com entry and the Fayette County Property Valuation Administrator’s pages for more detailed information on our location and other interesting information on our neighborhood.
Connect With Your Neighbors
- Website. This site is the primary source for information on our governing documents, frequently-asked questions, homeowners association board members, and announcements. Information on the business operations of the board (e.g., board meeting minutes, balance sheets and profit/loss statements) is currently restricted to registered members. Registration is free and easy – all that’s required is your desired user name, preferred e-mail address, and street address (for verification purposes). Registration will also enable you to receive our neighborhood newsletter, when available, as well as communication of a more detailed nature when deemed appropriate and relevant by the board. Your e-mail address will not be sold, and it will not be shared except among board members and board agents for neighborhood use only.
- Facebook Group. A Facebook group (Waterford) has been established for our residents to raise and discuss issues of a more immediate nature. If you have a Facebook account (this is a requirement), you can reach the group by clicking here or by logging into Facebook and searching (from the upper left search box) for “Waterford.” This is a “closed group,” so you’ll need to request permission to join. After approval to join (which usually comes within minutes or hours, assuming you’re a resident), you’ll be able to post, reply to posts, and read older posts from group members. This is where the neighborhood conversations take place on topics ranging from lost pets to baby-sitting services, and we encourage you to participate.
- Email. We recognize that many of us get more e-mail than we want, so we don’t anticipate a large number of direct e-mail communications to our residents other than an electronic newsletter and, very infrequently, detailed information of a highly-important nature. However, you should always feel free to contact us by using the form on this website. We want to hear from you, and we pay attention to what you have to say. We’re all Waterford residents, and we all want to do what’s best for our neighborhood.
Our goal is for Waterford to always be more than a subdivision of acquaintances and strangers – it’s for Waterford to be a community that values and enjoys our time with our neighbors. That is why our volunteer Social Chair and committee members work hard to plan and oversee neighborhood events that are engaging and fun for our residents of all ages and interests. Events will be updated Under Neighborhood Events and on Facebook. Please send us your ideas using our web site’s feedback form, and we’ll make sure they’re passed along to the appropriate individuals.