Clubhouse Office Hours:
Effective September 1st we will be decreasing the clubhouse hours of operation to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am – 1pm.
For assistance during office hours, proceed inside and upstairs to the office
Think of your Waterford Clubhouse as the perfect place to host your holiday parties, celebrations and special events! Certified for up to 100 occupants, our spacious and newly-renovated clubhouse is an excellent choice for graduation parties, wedding showers and receptions, banquets, and many more types of events. Time slots fill up quickly, and it’s never too early to book your special event!
To learn more information including our rental rates, please download the Clubhouse Rental Contract (PDF).
All residental rentals are to be made using TownSQ. Waterford Clubhouse is no longer available for non-residents to rent. Please follow the steps below to reserve the clubhouse.
- Log on-to your account on www.townsq.io
- Select: Reservations – Amenities – Clubhouse
- Click on the date you wish to request (If there is a gray circle encompassing the number on the calendar
this date is already booked.)
- Click the Reservation Timeframe: “9am-11pm”
- Complete the reservation request
- Delivery of Documents and Deposit/Fee:
Hand Delivery: Drop off the Application and BOTH the deposit and rental fee checks to the
clubhouse during office hours.
Mail: Mail the application and BOTH the deposit and rental fee checks to the clubhouse
- Approval: Once approved you will receive a notification from Townsq that your reservation is approved.
- Your Fob will be allow you access into the clubhouse on the date of the approved rental from 9am –